I’ve moved back home. Can you still help?
Yes - iStudent Complaints can help whether you are in New Zealand or not. We often help students outside of New Zealand online.
What can I expect?
We often help by:
- Helping you find the right information
- Getting you talking to your education provider
- Working with you to resolve the complaint.
Where else can I get help?
Here are some useful links:
- Immigration NZ provide visa options for working and studying
- Study in New Zealand have information about living, working and studying in NZ
- Citizens Advice Bureau and Community Law Centres can help with advice and information on your rights
-NZQA can investigate complaints about the Code of Practice, or about any other concerns you have about the course or the education provider.
You can find more helpful links here.